The Glitching Graduation
A downloadable game for Windows
What was supposed to be the greatest day of their lives turns into a living nightmare for four young adults who keep repeating their graduation and must figure out why.
- Oluwatoyin Ariyo - designer
- Andrew McKissock- writer
- George Larkwright - writer
- Eliana - sound designer/music artist
- Amanda Parker- character artist
- Auditorium background art - frances
This is a late entry for AdvXJam . The ending of the game is very rushed because I was trying to meet the deadline (prose exposition is used instead of character dialogue) and as a result, there is only one ending to the game. I will update and refine the game in the near future.
1. Unzip The Glitching Graduation folder by right-clicking on folder and selecting 'Extract All'.
2. Click on GlitchingGraduation folder to go to the executable file
3. Click on The Glitching Graduation.exe to play game
1. Go to Downloads section in browser
2. File will show up as a .CRDOWNLOAD file with a red exclamation point icon and say "This file is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous." Click the 'Keep' button and then press 'Keep anyway'. This downloads the zip folder successfully onto your computer.
3. Unzip The Glitching Graduation folder by right-clicking on folder and selecting 'Extract All'.
4. Click on GlitchingGraduation folder to go to the executable file
5. Click on The Glitching Graduation.exe to play game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.